10 February 2010

headpieces yaay!

ok, well, I didn't get to work on the chemise today as I'd hoped. Not too worried though, not going anywhere that I know of, and my usual distraction is going out for the day, so...... Shouldn't take me long to get the chemise done. Then all I have left is the jewelry, that should be equally as easy.

I did receive the headpiece today though :)

this is the headpiece to the QoH gown...


these are the hair bows I am wearing on friday...


I ordered both of those from an awesome person on Etsy.com...she can be found here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Miscy

the other day I received the hat I had ordered as well.

this is the hat to my outfit for Sunday...


I also ordered this from someone on Etsy.com, she can be found here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/zombiekittygirl

I love how this came out. She pretty much made it specifically for me, based on what I had told her about the planned outfit and the event theme. I love how she put the whole pocket watch on the hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment