I finally finished the underskirt. It came out very well :)
yes, the skirt is pulled way up over my belly, but that's so it can shift down if needed, in case putting the corset on makes it ride up (like has happened with other skirts).
I know it doesn't look like it's sitting correctly in the pic on the right, but that was was taken with it on the dressform (which is not my size and tends to slip in height).
the zipper wasn't as bad to put on as I thought it wold be. Neither were the buttonholes. The buttons and hooks were annoying, only 'cause I hate trying to hand sew buttons and such lol
I did wind up using two different buttons though because I accidentally made the top buttonhole a hair too small.
I'll hopefully start on the overskirt tomorrow :)
No comments:
Post a Comment